Midway Farms Fig Butter is a smooth-consistency fruit butter made from figs, used as a natural ingredient to enhance sweetness and shelf-life in food products. Black Mission Figs are processed to remove all of the skins and seeds, leaving a smooth soft butter-like consistency that is flowable and pumpable. Only the pure meat of the fig is used, resulting in a superior texture.
- Ready to use as delivered-can be pumped or poured as delivered, or can be squeezed form a plastic container.
- No heating required before using.
- Retains moisture in finished products
- Increases shelf life.
- Natural sweetener.
- Kosher Certified
- Retail applications in Jam & Jelly category.
- Baking: Fillings or spreads and pastries
- Baby Foods: Natural sweetener and nutrients
- Dairy Products: Nutritional and flavorful additive to cream cheese, yogurts and whipped butter.
- Frozen Foods: Retains flavor and enhances flavors in an array of frozen food products, filled pastas, fruits, vegetables and ice cream.
- Food Service: Keeps desserts, sauces and stir-fry recipes sweet and moist.
- Can be used to create diabetic safe recipes.
- Natural preservative.
- No cholesterol and 100% fat free.
- Excellent source of fiber and antioxidants.