Midway Farms Raisin Cinnamon Butter is a smooth fruit paste made from a custom blending of raisin varieties, spiced to perfection with delicious cinnamon. An exclusive product developed by California Dried Fruit Company, it has many uses as a food ingredient for improving flavor and consistency and for extending shelf-life.
- Helps retain moisture in finished product.
- Increases shelf life.
- Inhibits mold growth in bakery products.
- Ready to use.
- Pump or squeeze from hand held plastic containers.
- Custom blending of raisin varieties.
- A source of natural nutrients.
- Kosher Certified
- Natural Antioxidant: Raisins rank among the top antioxidant foods according to USDA test results. Raisins help protect health cells from radicals that could cause heart disease, cancer and other age related illnesses.
- Raisins are naturally high in fiber.
- A source of potassium, protein, carbohydrates, calcium, magnesium and phosphorous.
- Retail applications in Jam & Jelly category.
- Baking: Fillings or spreads and pastries
- Baby Foods: Natural sweetener and nutrients
- Dairy Products: Nutritional and flavorful additive to cream cheese, yogurts and whipped butter.
- Frozen Foods: Retains flavor and enhances flavors in an array of frozen food products, filled pastas, fruits, vegetables and ice cream.
- Food Service: Keeps desserts, sauces and stir-fry recipes sweet and moist.
- Read more for details